IAS-2014 INTENSIVE COACHING WITH FULL MATERIALS FACE to FACE & COMPLETELY FREE LIVE as well as RECORDED ONLINE CLASS
ATTEND CSAT FIRST CLASS WITH TEST 10AM-1PM on Jan.1st 2014.ALSO FREE ONLINE, WATCH THIS SPACE ON Jan.1st 2014.
Our Student Mr.Rajendra Cholan IAS Topper (Rank 31) Scored highest Ever Record Mark in GS (443) was Interacting at RADIAN IAS ACADEMY Chennai. Mr. Rajendra Chloan's Speech at RADIAN IAS ACADEMY. To Watch the Video Click.
IAS-2013 Civil Services Preliminary Exam Coaching for PAPER-1&2
IAS-2011 Classes under the Guidance and by Mr. R. Rajaboopathy, Trainer on Aptitude & Reasoning, Economics, Current Affairs, who has been coaching UPSC, CAT & BANK PO Exam since 1998.
WE WANT ONLY SERIOUS and HARDWORKING ASPIRANTS.
( PAPER-I ) ( 200 MARKS ) DURATION : TWO HOURS
- Current events of national and international importance.
- History of India and Indian national movement.
- Indian and World Geography – physical, social economic geography of India and the world.
- Indian Polity and governance –constitution, political system, panchayati Raj, public policy , Rights Issues, etc.
- Economic and social development – sustainable development, poverty, inclusion, demographics, social sector Initiatives, etc.
- General issues on environmental ecology bio- diversity and climate change.
- General science.
( PAPER - II ) ( 200 MARKS ) DURATION : TWO HOURS
- Interpersonal skills including communication skills.
- Logical reasoning and analytical ability.
- Decision making and problem solving.
- General mental ability.
- Basic numeracy (numbers and their relations, orders of magnitude etc) (Class X level) Data interpretation (charts, graphs, tables, data sufficiency etc. Class X level).
- English Language comprehension skills (Class X level).